Friday, August 03, 2007

Nokia E90 Communicator in photo test

I am heading for a motorcycle adventure riding around Finland's beautiful countryside for about 1500km and visiting 5 cities. Naturally I intended to take a camera with me. But because of weight and capacity issues when traveling with the motorcycle I have to minimize my luggage.

So I thought I put my Nokia E90 Communicator up for a test! I take all my pictures on the travel with it instead of my Canon E701 IS :) Let's see how it does. I will be commenting on that after my ride here on my blog.

PS. Yes, I will also use my E90 Communicator as my GPS navigator, Internet-communication device and memo during my travel. And I will also use Nokia Sports Tracker as my location plotter to later look through different parts of the travel :)

1 comment:

buy r4i칩 said...

Battery life very poor after i upgraded its firmware..