Monday, July 24, 2006

Flickr!

OMG! I just payed for a free web service!!

That's right. I subscribed to Flickr Pro. I know all the photos I shoot in the future are going to be digital so why not start using a good solution from the beginning. I get 2GB upload stream each month whcih I know is more than enough for my photos. And I can store unlimited number of pictures.

I also like to idea behind tagging and sets. I know not all are happy with them. But I didn't have such a good structure on my computer for my pictures. Maybe that's why I haven't been interested in taking or publishing photos. Maybe Flickr will make me want to shoot more pictures now...

So let's see how Flickr does! I loved it the period I tested it with 20 megs of upload a month and I feel it is like made for me.

No comments: