Saturday, July 08, 2006

My bike is hot!

I was riding my motor cycle for fun because the weather was this time so great (approx 9 months of the year the temperature in Finland is below 15C...). The sun was shining from couldless sky and the temperature was at 30C (a bit too hot for riding a bike with all the gears on).


I ended up in Paimio. A really beautiful small town in the country side approx 30km from Turku. I stopped for some Coce and ice cream and suddenly these two nice looking girls come up to me. I was stunned because usually no attractive looking girls come suddenly and talk to me ;) They asked if they could photograph themselves on my bike! Of course!

I think they were from Russia and I have no clue what they were doing in the middle of nowhere, Paimio. But I hope they got some good pictures :)

No comments: